The ASP example files are copied by the setup wizard of Raw Data Printer to the folder where you have installed the product. However, in order to be able to run the ASP examples, you must create a virtual directory using your IIS (Internet Information Services) console. To create a virtual directory, follow these steps:
1. From the Control Panel - Administrative Tools, open Internet Information Services.
2. Click on the Computer name node. The tree will expand and will show several entries.
3. Right-click on the Default Web Site entry, select New - Virtual Directory. A wizard will start.
4. Click the Next button. In the Alias field, type RawDataPrinter and click Next. Click on the Browse button to locate the directory where the ASP examples are located. You should find this directory under the Raw Data Printer installation folder (e.g. C:\Program Files\RawDataPrinter\ASP). Select the ASP examples folder and click OK. Click Next twice and click Finish.
5. Your Raw Data Printer examples for ASP pages are ready to run. To try the examples, in your web browser type: